Hari Raya!
Tuesday, September 14 @ Tuesday, September 14, 2010 {4} //
 
selamat hari raya aidilfitri mubarak buat semua warga malaysia and not forgotten to all muslims over the world. i wish all people are happy and having great time with their families and relatives. well, today i'm not going to post something "heavy" today because today is big holiday for me!! as you can see, my blog has been not updated for a few days. you know the reason very well i guess. hari raya!! last two days, i was celebrating hari raya at my mom's hometown and it was such a unforgettable holiday ever after. it's such a nice get ways for me and my mom because we met all our relatives. after few months busy with school and works, finally we could gather at our lovely hometown. grandmother such a good and niece person but she doesn't seem so happy and hyper excited while welcoming us. but it is okay. as long as we enjoying ourselves, so it just a very tiny small matter ever!. okay i got to stop here as i need to take my vitamins and having my delicious breakfast before going somewhere with my mom to settle some important business. sound like very serious! LOL! going to post about hari raya very soon!--smile everyone!



home about Tumblr FBME


PROFILE
I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

TAGBOARD
with width 250px

Twitter Updates


Advertisements



Powered by BLOGGER. Layout by AYEMRAWI. Resources XX