Life Good
Sunday, September 19 @ Sunday, September 19, 2010 {0} //

helo people.  assalamualaikum.

i don't know why i'm feel bad since this morning. ya allah, please serene my heart for a while, i need it. last night, my mom really make me go bananas! i truly tensed last night and tears accompany me before i went bed. oh what's wrong with me? i'm too tired and stressed. once again, i'm stressed.

guess what? last night i dream of him. lets called him LG. not life good but "lelaki gedik". i certainly confused about last night dream but i knew that he was in my dream. i still remember that i'm so close and nice with him. we were going somewhere but i'm not remember. maybe it's only satan job or illusions. it such a nightmare anyway. "lelaki gedik" is the man who i really annoyed, hated and extremely animosity towards him. he is really dependent and spoiled. i hate this man truly damn deep.

tomorrow school will started as usual. i have to struggle all day long, it's such a tiring things to do but i never hate it. never even once. feel annoying, mad, got nerves on someone is normal for me. not every day is good and cherish. when i'm felt blue, i will quickly cheer up myself. so, tomorrow i will be okay! so, i need to prepare myself by physically and emotionally by hook or by crook. OMG, physics homework still not finished yet! i got to say goodbye now. love ya!



home about Tumblr FBME


PROFILE
I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

TAGBOARD
with width 250px

Twitter Updates


Advertisements



Powered by BLOGGER. Layout by AYEMRAWI. Resources XX