Eid ul Fitr
Tuesday, September 7 @ Tuesday, September 07, 2010 {5} //
 hello, and very very great to post about today topic. well, as you can see the tittle had mentioned about eid. such a very big word to describe. it's not really a celebration day where we celebrate grandly like Christmas or Chinese new year, but it is a celebration for the Muslim after a month fasting in Ramadan. So, in Malaysia we usually celebrate Eid in the simple way. at morning of the first shawal, we will heading to mosque to pray. a very special pray where we only do during the first day of Eid. it's called Eid-ul-Fitr Solat (Solat Sunat Hari Raya). on that also, Muslims are encouraged to
  • pay charity nature (zakat fitrah) before perform Eid-ul-Fitr Solat
  • decorate ourselves and our home to look good and nice
  • perform mandi sunat hari raya at morning
that's it. actually, there is a lot other things that Muslims are encouraged to do so and you can google it. my advise, be wise and don't get yourself into big confusion. this is the thing we commonly do and in malaysia, almost over the country celebrate eid with very unique and lively. some citizens also will back to their own village after few months left their family and relatives.

lot of thing that i want to say about eid ul fitr but time really cannot get along with me. my tummy so pain and i need to have some rest. dammit. i can't wait balik kampung! yeay, i miss you so much nenek. miss your "opocottt!" and the noisy sound come from hyper nieces and nephews. pheww, got to ready as soon as possible!

Labels:




home about Tumblr FBME


PROFILE
I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

TAGBOARD
with width 250px

Twitter Updates


Advertisements



Powered by BLOGGER. Layout by AYEMRAWI. Resources XX